1. Who did you last get angry with? A workmate
2. What is your weapon of choice? Morning star (spiked mace on a chain). Or maybe a huge Ki blast.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Yes, if I knew he couldn't/wouldn't fight back
4. How about of the same sex? Yes. As long as it turned us both on.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? My mum...
6. What is your pet peeve? General stupidity.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I keep them for as long as I need them, use the energy from the grudge, and then forget it and move on.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a while? Nothing. My routine changes.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? When it was dark.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? A lady about a book.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? My excuses aren't lame... other people might think so but not me.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? Sadly, yes. I can feel the subliminal brainwashing, but choose to ignore it.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I didn't because I was sick today. Ahh, bliss!
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Red Bull
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? White... definitely white.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Enough to make me pass out and puke and be taken to hospital and my liver to have nearly shut down. That was 12 years ago tho.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No, but I wouldn't mind working for one.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? I used to. But now I realise that plastic surgery works! I'm definitely going back down that road.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Spicy and salty... followed by a little sweet.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"? < b>I've been hungry before but not THAT hungry.</b>
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? More than 10.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? More than 10.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Guilty of both and all the time.
4. Have you "done it"? Depends what 'it' is... but if 'it's the 'it' I think 'it' is, then yes.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? The overall picture. ;)
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? No.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Yes.
1. How many credit cards do you own? Zero.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Real Groovy.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? My FREEDOM! :D That is a package deal: House, car, cool stuff, and some well-deserved body-work!
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Hell yes. I could be a lid-screwer-onner for $500,000 p/a easily!
6. Have you ever stolen anything? 2 cents (ok after the question below there might be a few more things)
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? Over 1,000
1. What's one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Be myself.
2. What's one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Be myself.
3. What's one thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Make enough money to be comfortable and not stress over it.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? No, I'm used to it, I can accept it. I know better, of course.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Possibly.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yeah, I'm a born lil sneak I am. But only when I was 7.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? I done a poo!
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? I want the world.. I want the Whole world!!
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Someone who had a power shower. I'd never leave.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I don't want to be anyone else.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Yeah, quite possibly. But I don't give a shit.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? OH YES! Wings and a tail. Gimme. NOW.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? A faster metabolism :P
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Hell no, I'd have made a way better one. But I can't be arsed.
8. Finally, what is your favorite unholy virtue? All of them - in moderation!
Seven Boring Bores.
1. What religion do you follow? I 'follow' no religion. However, I am a Satanist. There is a difference.
2. What religion were you raised as? None at first, then I went to a Presbyterian church, and learnt that it wasn't for me.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Real forgiveness is a human property. Fake forgiveness is a religious property.
4. Do you believe in magic? Yes, I even use it.
5. What was the last promise you broke? I can't remember.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? All the time. That's why I don't pray.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? No. That would be boring.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? No, but shit happens.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? There is no hope, only truth.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?If I know there is a large (or even a small) chance of failure, there is no point in hoping at all! Be realistic, folks ;P
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Yes.
6. Do you gamble? No.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? I don't think so.
1. What causes do you support? My own.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? Mine.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? No way.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group?Nopers!
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? Yeah just a couple of bucks to get them out of the way. Small change for a bunch of parasites.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? Possibly.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? A big extent. They only get one chance tho.
1. What are you most afraid of?Being the unwanted centre of attention.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? Got out of bed.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Vegeta... he's my fave anti-hero.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? Depends who it was.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? I'd go with a combo deal.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright?I get it even in small groups.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? I lead and follow myself. I don't trust others to lead or follow me.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Were you chosen? Yes but I got out of it.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? I'd have to go.. there couldn't be any way out of it.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? Yes. Especially when they deserve it.
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? I think Michael Jackson would do a better job. Dubya can be his 2nd monkey and he would be called Dubbles.
5. What was your favorite media circus trial? Now this question puzzles me.
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? I might have as a school project when I was little.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? Maintaining a 'normal' facade in the workplace. I know its for my personal benefit but it is so hard sometimes!!!
2. Do you collect anything? Yeah a few things.
3. Are you addicted to anything? Dreaming.
4. Have you ever put anything on layby or used an installment plan? Yes.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Cash, upfront.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: Put blind trust in people even though I knew they were wrong.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? Sometimes.
1. Who is the wisest person you know? Me.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? Er... I don't... know.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? Yes, if I asked for it first.
4. What area are you wisest in? The big picture.
5. Do you drive defensively? No, I drive offensively! Rarrr!
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Would you ever? Been there, done that. Big deal.
7. What did you learn today? That doing these surveys kills a lot of time.
8. And of course, what is your favorite boring bore? Uh... a little tiny bit of each.. there has to be somewhat of a balance..
Whee, the END!